Dr. Hitesh Kulhari
Dr. Hitesh Kulhari
Assistant Professor,& DST INSPIRE Faculty
School for Nano Sciences,
- Nanotechnology, Drug and Gene Delivery, Bioimaging, Biomaterials, Pharmaceutical Sciences .
SPONSORED RESEARCH PROJECTS:
- Targeted co-delivery of anticancer drug and siRNA to overcome the multi-drug resistance in cancer treatment. Sponsored by Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi.
(Total: 35 Lacs) (2016-2021). (Role: Principal Investigator) Status: Ongoing.
- Determination of critical micellar concentration of docetaxel injection, USP. Sponsor: Oncology Unit, Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Hyderabad.
Total: 5.6 Lacs. Role: Member. Status: Completed (July 2016).
Paper published: 29, Book Chapter: 01
- A Kadari, S Gudem, H Kulhari, MM Bhandi, RM Borkar, VRM Kolapalli, R Sistla. Enhanced oral bioavailability and anticancer efficacy of fisetin by encapsulating as inclusion complex with HPβCD in polymeric nanoparticles. Drug Delivery 24 (1), 224-232. (IF:4.843).
- MK Singh, H Kulhari, SK Jain, R Sistla, AS Chauhan. (2017) Development and evaluation of PAMAM dendrimer-mediated combination therapy of ramipril and hydrochlorthiazide. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 96: 84–92. (IF: 3.773).
- M Nooli, C Naveen, H Kulhari, R Sistla, NR Shastri. Solid lipid nanoparticles as vesicles for oral delivery of olmesartan medoxomil: formulation, optimization and in vivo evaluation. Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy. Just Accepted. (IF: 2.429). DOI: 10.1080/03639045.2016.1275666.
- D Pooja, H Kulhari, M Kuncha, SS Rachamalla, D Adams, V Bansal, R Sistla. (2017) Improving efficacy, oral bioavailability, and delivery of paclitaxel using protein-grafted solid lipid nanoparticles. Molecular Pharmaceutics. 13 (11):3903-3912.(IF: 4.342).
- R Radhakrishnan, H Kulhari, D Pooja, S Gudem, S Bhargava, R Shukla, R Sistla. (2016). Encapsulation of biophenolic anticancer phytochemical Epigallocatechin gallate within lipid nanoparticles for enhancing its stability and cytotoxicity against cancer. Chemistry and Physics of Lipids 198:51-60.(IF: 2.901)
- D Pooja, H Kulhari, DJ Adams, R Sistla. (2016) Formulation and dosage of therapeutic nanosuspension for active targeting of docetaxel (WO 2014210485A1). Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Patents 26(7):745-749. (IF: 4.626)
- H Kulhari, D Pooja, S Shrivastava, M Kuncha, VGM Naidu, V Bansal, R Sistla DJ Adams. (2016) Trastuzumab-grafted PAMAM dendrimers for the selective delivery of anticancer drugs to HER2-positive breast cancer. Scientific Reports (Nature Publishing Group) 6, 23179.(IF: 5.228)
- H Kulhari, D Pooja, R Kota, SR Telukutla, RF Tabor, R Shukla, DJ Adams, R Sistla, V Bansal. (2016) Cyclic RGDfK peptide functionalized polymeric nanocarriers for targeting gemcitabine to ovarian cancer cells. Molecular Pharmaceutics 13(5):1491-1500. (IF: 4.342)
- TS Reddy, VG Reddy, H Kulhari, R Shukla, A Kamal, V Bansal. Synthesis of (Z)-1-(1,3-diphenyl-1H-pyrazol-4-yl)-3-(phenylamino)prop-2-en-1-one derivatives as potential anticancer and apoptosis inducing agents. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 117:157-166.(IF: 3.447)
- H Kulhari, D Pooja, MK Singh, M Kuncha, DJ Adams, R Sistla. (2015) Bombesin-conjugated nanoparticles improve the cytotoxic efficacy of docetaxel against gastrin-releasing but androgen-independent prostate cancer. Nanomedicine UK 10(18): 2847-2859.(IF: 5.413)
- H Kulhari, D Pooja, RSV Kiran, DJ Adams, R Sistla. (2015). Biomedical applications of trastuzumab: as a therapeutic agent and a targeting ligand. Medicinal Research Reviews 35(4):849-876.(IF: 8.431)
- H Kulhari, D Pooja, S Shrivastava, SR Telukutala, AK Barui, CR Patra, N VGM., DJ Adams, R Sistla. (2015). Cyclic-RGDfK peptide conjugated succinoyl-TPGS nanomicelles for targeted delivery of docetaxel to integrin receptor over-expressing angiogenic tumours. Nanomedicine:NBM 11(6) 1511–1520.(IF: 6.155)
- D Pooja, S Panyaram, H Kulhari, S Chinde, SS Rachamalla, R Sistla. (2015). Natural gum capped biocompatible gold nanoparticles as drug delivery carrier for anticancer drugs. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 80:48-56.(IF: 3.096)
- R Swami, I Singh, H Kulhari, MK Jeengar, W Khan, R Sistla. (2015) p-Hydroxy benzoic acid-conjugated dendrimer nanotherapeutics as potential carriers for targeted drug delivery to brain: an in vitro and in vivo evaluation. Journal of Nanoparticle Research 17:265. (IF: 2.184)
- TS Reddy, H Kulhari, VG Reddy, V Bansal, A Kamal, R Shukla. (2015) Design, Synthesis and Biological evaluation of 1, 3-diphenyl-1H-Pyrazole derivatives containing benzimidazole skeleton as potential anticancer agents and apoptosis inducing agents. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 101:790-805. (IF: 3.447)
- TS Reddy, H Kulhari, VG Reddy, V Bansal, A Kamal, R Shukla. (2015) Synthesis and biological evaluation of pyrazolo-triazole hybrids as cytotoxic and apoptosis inducing agents. Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry. 13:10136-10149. (IF: 3.562)
- D Pooja, H Kulhari, L Tunki, S Chinde, M Kuncha, P Grover, SS Rachamalla, R Sistla. (2015) Nanomedicines for targeted delivery of etoposide to non-small cell lung cancer using transferrin functionalized nanoparticles. RSC Advances 5, 49122-49131. (IF: 3.840)
- D Pooja, L Tunki, H Kulhari, B Reddy, R Sistla. (2015) Characterization, biorecognitivity and stability of WGA grafted lipid nanostructures for the controlled delivery of rifampicin. Chemistry and Physics of Lipids 193, 11-17. (IF: 2.422)
- D Pooja, L Tunki, H Kulhari, B Reddy, R Sistla. (2016) Optimization of solid lipid nanoparticles prepared by single emulsification-solvent evaporation method. Data in Brief 6, 15-19.
- H Kulhari, D Pooja, S. Srivastava, VGM Naidu, R Sistla. (2014) Peptide conjugated polymeric nanoparticles as a carrier for targeted delivery of docetaxel. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 117, 166–173. (IF: 4.152)
- H Kulhari, D Pooja, MK Singh, R Sistla. (2014) Colloidal stability and physicochemical characterization of bombesin conjugated biodegradable nanoparticles. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 443, 459-466. (IF: 2.752)
- D Pooja, H Kulhari, MK Singh, S Mukherjee, SS Rachamalla, R Sistla. (2014). Dendrimer–TPGS mixed micelles for enhanced solubility and cellular toxicity of taxanes. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 121, 461-468. (IF: 4.152)
- D Pooja, DJ Babu Bikkina, H Kulhari *, N Nalla, S Chinde, AK Tiwari. (2014) Fabrication, characterization and bioevaluation of silibinin loaded chitosan nanoparticles. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 69, 267–273. (IF: 3.096) (* Corresponding author)
- D Pooja, S Panyaram, H Kulhari, RS Sunder, R Sistla. (2014) Xanthan gum stabilized gold nanoparticles: characterization, biocompatibility, stability and cytotoxicity. Carbohydrate Polymers 110, 1–9. (IF: 4.074)
- H Kulhari, DP Kulhari, SK Prajapati, AS Chauhan. (2013) Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic studies of PAMAM dendrimer based Simvastatin oral formulations for treatment of hypercholesterolemia. Molecular Pharmaceutics 10, 2528−2533. (IF: 4.384)
- G Swami, Deep Pooja, H Kulhari *, KM Kymonil, SA Saraf. (2013) Surface modification of poly (l-lactic acid) microspheres for site-specific delivery of ketoprofen for chronic inflammatory disease. Journal of Drug Targeting 21 (3), 232-239.(IF: 2.741) (* Corresponding author)
- H Kulhari *, D Pooja, MK Singh, AS Chauhan. (2015) Optimization of carboxylate-terminated poly (amidoamine) dendrimer-mediated cisplatin formulation. Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy 41(2) 232-238. (IF: 2.429) (* Corresponding author)
- H Kulhari *, D Pooja, SK Prajapati, AS Chauhan. (2011) Performance evaluation of PAMAM dendrimer based simvastatin formulations. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 405 (1), 203-209. (IF: 3.650) (* Corresponding author)
- H Kulhari *, D Pooja, H Narayan, L Meena, SK Prajapati. (2011) Design and evaluation of ocusert for controlled delivery of flurbiprofen sodium. Current Eye Research 36 (5), 436-441. (IF: 2.025) (* Corresponding author)
- Chapter title: Cyclic-RGDfK peptide conjugated succinoyl-TPGS nanomicelles for targeted delivery of docetaxel to integrin receptor over-expressing angiogenic tumours. pp 1-12. DOI 10.1007/7653_2015_63
Authors: H Kulhari, Deep Pooja, S Shrivastava, TS Reddy, AK Barui, CR Patra, VGM Naidu, DJ Adams, R Sistla.
Book: Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology Publisher: Humana Press, a part of Springer Science and Business Media.