Dr. Indrani Banerjee
Dr. Indrani Banerjee
Ph.D (Physics): Bhabha Atomic Research Center, Mumbai and University of Pune.
School for Nano Sciences,
- Plasma Synthesis and Processing of Nano materials.
- Post-Doctoral Research Associate: Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
- Visiting Scientist:Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department, University of California, Los Angeles, USA .
- Visiting Academician Brunel University, London, UK and National Physical Laboratory, London, UK.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow:Bhabha Atomic Research Center,Mumbai, India.
Awards and honors:
- BOYSCAST Fellow.
- Common Wealth Academic Fellow, UK.
- DST Young Scientist
- Junior Research Fellow, BRNS, DAE.
- NTUT, Taiwan,UCLA, SUNY, USA, Univ. of Florida, UCSD, Brunel, University London.
Selected list of publications:
- Indrani Banerjee, Tsegie Faris, Zlatka Stoeva, PaulGHarris, J Chen, Ashwani KSharma and AsimKRay, Graphene films printable on flexible substrates for sensor Applications, 2D Mater. 4 (2017) 015036.
- S. Gopikishan, I. Banerjee, K. A. Bogle, A. K. Das, A. P. Pathak & S. K.Mahapatra (2016) Paschen curve approach to investigate electron density and deposition rate of Cu in magnetron sputtering system, Radiation Effects and Defects in Solids, 171:11-12, 999-1005.
- Indrani Banerjee, Paul Harris, Ali Salimian, Asim K. Ray, Graphene oxide thin films for resistive memory, Switches, IET Circuits Devices Syst., 2015, Vol. 9, Iss. 6, pp. 428 ‾ 433.
- I. Banerjee , S. Gopikishan, S. K. Mahapatra, A. K. Das, Bactericidal property of reactive magnetron sputtered Ag-TiO2 composite thin films, S S International Journal for Multidisciplinary research, Vol 1 Issue 6, pp1, (2015).
- Tianyi Li, Trupti Patel, Indrani Banerjee, Ruth Pearce-Hill, John Gallop, Ling Hao, Asim K. Ray, J Mater Sci: Mater Electron, Plasma treated graphene oxide films: structural and electrical studies, (2015) 26:4810 ‾ 4815.
- I Banerjee, HKD Kim, D Pisani, KP Mohanchandra, G. P. Carman Magnetic anisotropy and magnetodielectric coefficients in Cr 2 O 3 and Fe 0.4 Cr 1.6 O 3, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2014.
- A.B. Panda, S. Gopikishan, S.K. Mahapatra,P.K. Barhai, A.K. Das, I. BanerjeeBactericidal efficiency of nano structured Al-O/Ti-O composite thin films prepared by dual magnetron reactive co-sputtering technique, Ceramics International, DOI 10.1016/j.ceramint.2013.08.141 , (2013)
- Kalpana Kiran, Sudipta Goswami, Partha Pratim Sharma, Atala Bihari Panda & Indrani Banerjee, Study of Drug Transport Phenomenon of Acrylic IPNs Embedded with Iron Oxide Nanoparticles, , International Journal of Polymeric Materials and Polymeric Biomaterials,Volume 62, Issue 9, pages 509-516 , 2013.