Dr. Man Singh Profile
Dr. Man Singh
Dean & Professor,
SCHOOL OF CHEMICAL SCIENCES.
Prof. Man Singh, M.Sc. (Physical Chemistry) and PhD (Thermodynamics of zwitterionic liquid solutions) from University of Delhi in year 1987, has joined Central University of Gujarat, Gandhinagar as Professor in 2009. He is working in area of Dendrimer-lanthanides interactions, dendrimer-drug release systems, smart resins (MFP, MUF, MDUF), physicochemical properties of proteins-lanthanide nanoemulsion, Curcumin in O/W nanoemulsion with biocompatible surfactants for better curcumin intake, structural science of Ionic liquids, Functionalization of graphene, Supramolecular and coordination chemistry, Biodiesel. Prof. Singh in his academic career in University of Delhi and CUG has come up with new inventions like Survismeter (commercialized by Borosil), Oscosurvismeter, Visionmeter, NOSIA, Friccohesity, mansingh equation, tentropy, IMMFT and DFI.
- Prabodh Ranjan, Bheru Singh Kitawat and Man Singh, 1-Butylimidazole derive ionic liquids: Synthesis, characterization and their evaluations of antibacterial, antifungal and anticancer activities, RSC Advances, DOI: 10.1039/C4RA08370A.
- Parth Malik, R.K. Ameta, Man Singh, Preparation and characterization of bionanoemulsions for improving and modulating the antioxidant efficacy of natural phenolic antioxidant curcumin, Chemico-Biological Interactions, DOI: 10.1016/j.cbi.2014.07.013
- Shrikant S. Maktedar, Shantilal S. Mehetre, Man Singh, R.K Kale, Ultrasound irradiation: A robust approach for direct functionalization of graphene oxide with thermal and antimicrobial aspects, Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 2014, 21 (4), 1407-1416.
- Bheru Singh Kitawat, Man Singh, Synthesis, characterization, antibacterial, antioxidant, DNA binding and SAR study of novel pyrazine moiety bearing 2-pyrazoline derivatives, New J. Chem, RSC. 2014, 38, 4290-4299.
- Bheru Singh Kitawat, Man Singh, R.K. Kale, Robust Cationic Quaternary Ammonium Surfactant-Catalyzed Condensation Reaction for (E)-3-Aryl-1-(3-alkyl-2-pyrazinyl)-2-propenone Synthesis in Water at Room Temperature, ACS Sustainable Chemistry and Engineering, 2013, 1 (8), 1040–1044.
- Kumar, Dinesh; Chandra, Abhishek; Singh, Man, Influence of Urea on Shifting Hydrophilic to Hydrophobic Interactions of Pr(NO3)3, Sm(NO3)3 and Gd(NO3)3 with BSA in Aqueous Citric Acid: A Volumetric, Viscometric and Surface Tension Study, JCED,ACS.