Dr Kunal Sinha Profile
Dr Kunal Sinha
Coordinator & Assistant Professor,
Centre for Studies in Science, Technology and Innovation policy,
School of Social Sciences,
Dr. Kunal Sinha is presently associated with Central University of Gujarat as an Assistant Professor in the Centre for Studies in Science, Technology and Innovation Policy, School of Social Sciences. He has BA (HONS) degree in Political Science from Delhi University followed by MA degree in Social Systems from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi and MPhil and PhD degree in Science Policy from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. He specializes in diversified thematic areas of science, technology and innovation policy and teaches papers such as Innovation and Socio-economic Change, Research Methodology, Technology Futures Analysis & Intellectual Property Rights and Development.
- Kumar Vikas and Sinha Kunal (2013). ‘Agricultural Biotechnology, Intellectual Property Rights and Seed Industry in India’, Asian Biotechnology and Development Review, Vol.15 No.2, pp. 61-79.
- Borthakur Anwesha and Sinha Kunal (2013). ‘Generation of Electronic Waste in India: Current Scenario, Dilemmas and Stakeholders’, African Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, Vol7 (9), pp. 899-910.
- Borthakur Anwesha and Sinha Kunal (2013). ‘Electronic Waste Management in India: A stakeholder’s Perspective, Electronic Green Journal, University of California, Vol.1 No. (36), pp. 1-21.
- Ali Azamat and Sinha Kunal (2014). ‘Emerging Scenario of Nanobiotechnology Development in India’, European Academic Research, Vol. II, Issue II, pp. 1707-1721.
- Kumar Vikas and Sinha Kunal (2014). ‘Status and Prospect of Research and Development in Agriculture in India’. Journal of Science Policy and Governance, Vol.5. Issue 1, pp.1-10