Remedial coaching cell for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) and Minority Community,
Central University of Gujarat, Gandhinagar Gujarat
Dr. Jagannatham Begari,
Remedial Coaching Cell,
Central University of Gujarat,
Objectives of the Cell:
The cell was constituted wide Office order No.02/2014-15 on 15th July 2014 and extended further . The overall objectives of this cell is to provide necessary assistance to the students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/minority and to enhance the holistic development of the needy students.
- To improve the academic skills and linguistic proficiency of the students in various subjects.
- To raise their level of comprehension of basic subjects to provide a stronger foundation for further academic work.
- To strengthen their knowledge, skills and attitudes in such subjects, where quantitative and qualitative techniques are involved, so as, the necessary guidance and training provided under this program enables the student to come up to the level, necessary for pursuing higher studies efficiently.
- To provide career guidance and psychological counseling for capacity building to those who need such counseling.
- To conduct Research Methodology classes for Research scholars.
- To enable Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBC (non-creamy Layer) and Minority Community candidates to appear in UGC-NET JRF/ CSIR and SET, so that enough candidates become available for selection as Lecturers in the university system.